Course Overview:Instructor: Chelsey Commisso, Niijii Indigenous Mentorship Outreach Coordinator Cost: $20 It is possible to begin speaking Anishinaabemowin at any age. It is never too late to learn. We welcome you to join us in starting to learn Anishinaabemowin. During our pre-recorded sessions we encourage you to pause and practice along the way. We have provided handouts, resources, and homework to help with your learning.
Checkout Details & Course Files:
- Checkout: select quantity, click "ADD TO CART" (green button) then select "View Cart" towards the top of the page and check out from there.
- 50% off scholarship, enter the following code at checkout: scholarship50
- 100% off scholarship, enter the following code at checkout: scholarship100
- How to Access the Course Content:
- You will receive links to all of the course content in an email titled Your Cook County Higher Education order is now complete, please save this email.
- If you create an account and login, your course content will be accessible under Downloads.
- Each session purchase provides an approx 1-hour recording and handouts.
- You will have access to each purchased session until December 2021.
- Please email email@example.com if you have problems or questions.