We have many of our webinars, meetings, and self-paced learning opportunities recorded and available for you to view anytime. Due to certain donations, we are currently able to provide these recordings to you FREE of charge.
How to Access a Recording:
- In order to access any of our recordings, we ask that you provide us with your name and email address. We ask for this information to know who is accessing our content, and occasionally we may email you when we have upcoming events of similar topics.
- Once you click on a recording to view, any handouts or resources will be listed below the video.
- To go back to view more recordings, click on the Video Category (College Prep, Lifelong Learning, Training and Development, or Youth) below the video.
- Or you can select a video tag, such as language, DEIA, Native History, and all recordings of that topic will show up.
- If you have questions, please Contact Us.