We have many of our webinars, meetings, and self-paced learning opportunities recorded and available for you to view anytime. Due to certain donations, we are currently able to provide these recordings to you FREE of charge.
How to Access a Recording:
- To access some of the recordings you will need to provide us with your name and email address, others you can simply click and view instantly.
- Once you click on a recording to view, any handouts or resources will be listed below the video.
- To go back to view more recordings, click on the Video Category (College Prep, Lifelong Learning, Training and Development, or Youth) below the video.
- Or you can select a video tag, such as computer, language, DEIA, Native History, and all recordings of that topic will show up.
- If you have questions, please Contact Us.