Room and Technology Equipment Rental Request
Please submit your Room Rental and/or Technology Equipment Request below, a staff member will then review your request and provide you with confirmation. Please ensure that you have read our rental policies outlined below before submitting your request.
- SET-UP: When you rent a room it is your responsibility to configure the tables and chairs for your needs (staff does not provide set-up), clean up after yourself, take out your garbage (dumpster in the parking lot) and return the tables and chairs to the arrangement that you found the room in.
- COVID-19: We are following Cook County Public Health recommendations. You can find their weekly recommendations on their Instagram or FaceBook page. The Community Level is also posted on a bulletin board next to the front door of the lobby of our building.
- USE OF SPACE: Room rentals only include the use of the room you are requesting, additional space within our building may be available but is not available for room rental use without expressed permission. Fees are per room. The lower level Student Study Room and Staff Offices are off-limits at all times to Room Rentals.
- FOOD OR BEVERAGES: If you would like to have food or beverages (beyond water) at your event, you are responsible for providing your own food and beverages, plates, utensils, cups, and napkins. We do not provide complimentary coffee or tea. We have a water cooler in room 214.
- TECH SUPPORT: If you need technical support, there is a $75 fee for that service, and it is not always available.
- DAMAGES: You may incur additional fees if you stain the carpet, or damage any of our furniture or equipment. We do not require a damage deposit at this time. We operate on the honor system and expect that you will alert us to any damages you may have caused.
- Our mission statement and our students are our highest priority. No rental shall compromise the integrity of our mission statement or the student experience at CCHE.