Instructor: Chelsey Commisso, Niijii Indigenous Mentorship Outreach Coordinator
It is possible to begin speaking Anishinaabemowin at any age. It is never too late to learn. We welcome you to join us in starting to learn Anishinaabemowin. During our pre-recorded sessions we encourage you to pause and practice along the way. We have provided handouts, resources, and homework to help with your learning.
Checkout Details & Course Files:
- Checkout: select quantity from the drop-down, click “ADD TO CART” (green button) then select “View Cart” towards the top of the page and check out from there.
- Scholarships/Discounts: To ensure that cost is not a barrier we are offering two scholarship options – choose your level:
- 50% off scholarship, enter the following code at checkout: scholarship50
- 100% off scholarship, enter the following code at checkout: scholarship100
How to Access the Course Content: Once you complete the purchase the course content will appear on the final stage of the checkout process, and once we process your order you will receive download links to all of the course content in an email titled Your Cook County Higher Education order is now complete, please save this email.
- It is advised that you create an account and log in , your course content will be accessible under Downloads.
- Each session purchase provides a 1-hour+ recording and handouts.
- You will have access to each purchased session until December 2021.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems or questions.