Instructor: Chelsey Commisso, Niijii Indigenous Mentorship Outreach Coordinator
It is possible to begin speaking Anishinaabemowin at any age. It is never too late to learn. We welcome you to join us in starting to learn Anishinaabemowin. During our pre-recorded sessions we encourage you to pause and practice along the way. We have provided handouts, resources, and homework to help with your learning.
Checkout Details & Course Files:
- Checkout: select quantity, click “ADD TO CART” (green button) then select “View Cart” towards the top of the page and check out from there.
- 50% off scholarship, enter the following code at checkout: scholarship50
- 100% off scholarship, enter the following code at checkout: scholarship100
- How to Access the Course Content:
- You will receive links to all of the course content in an email titled Your Cook County Higher Education order is now complete, please save this email.
- If you create an account and login, your course content will be accessible under Downloads.
- Each session purchase provides an approx 1-hour recording and handouts.
- You will have access to each purchased session until December 2021.
- Please email email@example.com if you have problems or questions.