Instructor: Chelsey Commisso, Niijii Indigenous Mentorship Outreach Coordinator
WEEK FOUR (niiwin)
- Overview of the previous session
- Voluntative Preverb
- Two Type of Nouns
- Singular and Plural Nouns
- What are they doing
- What are they doing – new verbs
- Perjorative Noun
- Instructor Reads some Dialogues
Checkout Details & Course Files:
- Checkout: select quantity, click “ADD TO CART” (green button) then select “View Cart” towards the top of the page and check out from there.
- 50% off scholarship, enter the following code at checkout: scholarship50
- 100% off scholarship, enter the following code at checkout: scholarship100
- How to Access the Course Content:
- You will receive links to all of the course content in an email titled Your Cook County Higher Education order is now complete, please save this email.
- If you create an account and login, your course content will be accessible under Downloads.
- Each session purchase provides an approx 1-hour recording and handouts.
- You will have access to each purchased session until December 2021.
- Please email email@example.com if you have problems or questions.