CANCELLED. Intro to Bkper (Bookkeeping on G Suite) Workshop
April 9 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This workshop will be an introduction to the Bkper.com technology it will not include an intro to bookkeeping.
From the Bkper website (https://bkper.com/):
“Bkper is a simple and robust collaborative double-entry bookkeeping platform that turns Google Sheets into a powerful accounting tool, with functions to easily create Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss statements, and connections to 10,000+ banks and credit cards institutions worldwide.
WITH BKPER YOU CAN:
– Get real-time account balances, automatically organized in a Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss statements.
– Centralize data from multiple banks and credit cards.
– Build customizations and integrations to your needs (Google Sheets, Google Drive and more).
– Keep your financial data-flow and communications in one consistent and collaborative central place.
– Work together with your team members or external peers, sharing your books, at different levels of permissions.
– Create financial awareness with easy to build real time dashboards.
– Banks and credit cards connections.
– Google Sheets Add-on with functions to query book data and create beautiful dashboards from within your spreadsheets.
– Automated Data collection through G Suite integrations (Google Sheets and Google Drive) and others.
– Unlimited books, accounts, users and storage.
– Bots doing the heavy lifting on your bookkeeping.
– Contextual communication within the scope of your work-space with notifications for your team members and peers.
– Attach multiple files and pictures to your transactions.”
Laptop (CCHE has limited laptops available to rent for an additional $25)