Always wanted to learn Swedish but never had the time?
What happens in Learning Swedish lessons?
1, I take useful chunks of language and give learners opportunities to learn.
2. We do one question interviews
3. We talk about the weather and apply it to our own situations.
4. We work on Swedish digraphs, meaning combinations of letters that are challenging for English speakers to remember.
5. I provide “mingle” mini scripts so that learners can have a framework for conversation.
6. We work on the kinds of social responses and phrases.
7. There are homework options that people can work on in their own time.
8. Have fun and interact with other language learners.
Classes are Mondays April 20, April 27, May 4 and May 11 from 5:30pm-6:30pm
Registration open through April 27th.
FREE – Donations Welcome – Registration Required