Basic Auto Maintenance is taught in a small group with lots of time to learn through hands on experience with your own vehicle. With Basic Auto Maintenance, you will have a solid understanding of all the basic necessities to maintain and care for your car at home.
- Learn to jump start a vehicle
- Learn to change a tire safely and effectively
- Diagnose a check engine light
- Be familiar with all interior buttons, gauges, lights and gears
- Open the hood and be familiar with what is under it
- Be able to replace: engine oil and filter, engine air filter, windshield wiper blades, all exterior headlight and tail light bulbs, service and replace battery if needed